OpenMx pre-release r1527
Thu, 01/06/2011 - 18:30 — mspiegel
We are pleased to announce the first of our OpenMx pre-release series. As we develop new features for OpenMx, we will periodically make pre-releases available that contain the new functionality. The latest pre-release can be downloaded using the following installation url . You will notice that the pre-releases will always have the version number 999. You can find the true version number by looking at the last four digits of mxVersion() after the "999.0.0-".
These pre-releases are a work in progress. We always recommend verifying the output using the latest stable version of OpenMx whenever possible.
There are a lot of changes in this release from OpenMx 1.0.0. Here is the full changelog.
- added mxErrorPool() function and R documentation.
- added Apache license information to all R documentation files.
- new implementation of mxEval().
- new argument 'defvar.row' to mxEval(). See ?mxEval.
- handling definition variables for (I - A) ^ - 1 speedup
- handling square bracket labels for (I - A) ^ - 1 speedup
- added argument 'free' to omxGetParameters. See ?omxGetParameters.
- added argument 'strict' to omxSetParameters. See ?omxSetParameters.
- eliminated warnings for confidence interval optimization codes
- added "..." argument to mxRObjectiveFunction()
- added 'excludeself' argument to mxPath() function
- fix memory leak in RAM objective function
- removed dependency to MBESS library in R documentation
- added more descriptive error message when thresholds are not sorted
- incorporated NaN unsafe matrix-matrix multiplication (dgemm) from R <= 2.11.1
- incorporated NaN unsafe matrix-vector multiplication (dgemv) from R <= 2.11.1
- return NA in mxVersion() if "OpenMx" cannot be found
- fix infinite loop in objective function transformations
- added initialization to load OpenMx on swift workers
- implemented omxParallelCI() to calculate confidence intervals in parallel
- only calculating CIs for upper triangle of symmetric matrices
- cleanup appearance of transient MxMatrix objects in error messages
- fix bug with very large number of omxUntitledName() objects
- added optional argument CPUS=n to "make test" target
- change snowfall interface to use sfClusterApplyLB()
- storing raw data in row-major order, and copying contiguous data rows
- fix bug in mxModel() when using remove = TRUE
Source URL: http://openmx.ssri.psu.edu/2011/01/openmx-pre-release-r1527