- Mike Wilde progress on swift apply in R
- create *apply() analogs for swift, in similar style to snow package
- eventually create a swift package in R, or contribute to the snow package
- Steve: short cut in mxFIMLObjectiveFunction() using means = 0 as a shortcut for vector of zeros with free=TRUE.
- as a first step for easy thresholds write a function that takes an ordinal data input and returns a thresholds matrix
- fetch from the back-burner the project to pretty-print a OpenMx object as a script
- create a CRAN package from the twins workshop
- maybe next week create the feature list for the OpenMx 1.0 binary release?
Copyright © 2007-2016 The OpenMx Project