A short developers meeting was held today at the Twin Workshop. Our regular weekly meetings will resume next Friday at the usual time (1:00 PM EST). Here are the notes from today's meeting.
- Incorporate some/all of the helper functions from the twins workshop into the OpenMx package. R help is needed for these functions.
- The summary function is very slow on large models. Hermine + Steve will send Mike S. their scripts for debugging.
- Add a timestamp to the summary statement, showing when the model was executed.
- Create an overnight test suite for longer tests. tbrick volunteered to setup nightly runs of these tests on one of the UVA machines.
- Add a count of constraints to the summary function.
- tbrick's proposed changes  to the ordinal threshold specification has been approved.
- the thresholds specification will accept exactly one MxMatrix or MxAlgebra object. There will be some form of helper function for those who don't want to specify the thresholds matrix.
- OpenMx names and labels will be forbidden from containing characters that are used in R as operators.